Thank you for signing up and following our progress!
Here are 7 Basic precautionary tips to protect you and others from dangerous wireless technologies
- Limit your cell phone use to essential calls and keep your calls under 2mins
- Use speakerphone or an air tube headset. No Bluetooth.
- Keep your phone as far away from your body as you can. Distance is your friend.
- Do not sleep with a cell phone, cordless phone, or baby monitor by your bedside or your child’s bedside
- Turn off your Wi-Fi router at night. Put it on a timer.
- Choose Ethernet over Wi-Fi if you can. Choose a school free of Wi-Fi
- Opt out of smart meters
TAKE ACTION and consider being part of the making of this historical documentary by making a tax-deductible donation.